We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
Best low profile mechanical keyboard : Top 10 Reviewed for 2021
- ★ Standard 104 Keys with numeric keys, Ultra-thin and Light, Compact Design, 17.2”* 5”* 0.89”, 570g only, thinner and lighter than traditional mechanical keyboard.
- ★ Latest Kailh Blue Switch -- Low Profile Switches, 11.5mm switch height, 6mm ultra-thin suspended keycap, 3mm key travel creates unique mechanical feel, enjoy high-grade games with fast response.
- ★ Multiple RGB Custom Backlit Modes, easy typing & playing in the dark. Fn+F12 for Customizing, Fn+F1-F5 default partial keys luminescence, Fn+F6-F11 six presetting ALL Keys RGB
- ★ Driver Free, Plug & Play, detachable USB to micro cable, All 104 keys of N-key Rollover, WIN Key locked supported.
- ★ Compatible with Win 10/Win 8/Win 7/Vista/Linux ★[Warm tips]: The keys can ONLY be customize with Windows system. Linux incompatible with this keyboard's Multimedia keys）
- A stunningly slim and stylish design with sturdy black anodized brushed aluminum frame delivers a modern, streamlined look with exceptional durability.
- Illuminate your desktop with bright, dynamic, per-key rgb backlighting fully customizable with near-limitless colors and effects.
- Powerful corsair iCUE software enables dynamic rgb lighting control, key remaps and custom macro programming, and full-system lighting synchronization across all iCUE-compatible CORSAIR devices.
- Experience an unparalleled level of immersion when playing iCUE-integrated games, as your RGB lighting dynamically reacts to in-game actions and events in real-time.
- Full n-key rollover (nkro) with 100% anti-ghosting ensures that every keypress registers, no matter how fast you play.
- Ultra-thin and Light, Compact Design, 13.94”* 5”* 0.89”, only 520g, thinner and lighter than traditional mechanical keyboard.
- Latest Kailh Blue Switch -- Low Profile Switches, 11.5mm switch height, 6mm ultra-thin suspended keycap, 3mm key travel creates unique mechanical feel.
- Unique Ice Blue LED Light, Multiple Backlight Modes, Fn+F1-F5 for Customizing, Fn+F12 for Saving Your Setting, Fn+F6-F11 for Presetting Modes.
- Driver Free, Plug & Play, detachable USB to micro cable, All 87 keys of N-key Rollover
- Low Profile Design - Featuring Low profile mechanical switches with reduced travel and actuation distances for increased responsiveness in game. Built to a slim and compact design, the Phantom L delivers a fresh aesthetic with a small footprint.
- RGB Backlighting - Enhance your gaming experience with 18 pre-set lighting modes or create your own custom configuration to match your system.
- Dedicated Software - Record and Assign Macros, customize individual key LEDs, and create custom LED profiles all within our easy-to-use software.
- Double-Shot Keycaps - Our dual-injection molded keycaps guarantee high resistance against surface wear that lasts longer.
- Speed Advantage - Equipped with full N-key rollover and 1000Hz polling rate, giving you the speed and responsiveness, you need in intense, high-pressure situations.
- Low profile mechanical switches provide speed, accuracy, and endurance
- Slim and lightweight design
- The ergonomic high low keycap design reduces strain and pain of hands and wrists
- Brushed metal top plate and octagonal shaped keycaps
- Stunning per Key RGB lighting and several effects
- Featuring the latest generation low-profile Cherry MX keys for better control with quick and smooth triggering
- Fully customizable with AlienFX per-key RGB lighting which allows you to choose from up to 16 8 million colors per Key
- Slim profile for enhanced ergonomics new generation iconic Alienware design
- Fully programmable keys for macros and key assignment with N-key rollover
- Durable 5000 Series aluminum construction for complete robustness and reliability
- Redragon Upgraded-Thin: Anivia featuring a brand new slim design with low profile quiet red switches (30% reduced height to 11mm), ultra-thin keycaps (50% lower to 4mm) and 8.5 mm lite-thin board.
- 60% On-The-Go Type: Standard 60% compact layout with 14.8 oz lightweight combo, makes it a perfect fit to on-the-go use. Save your luggage space and weight, terrifically suitable with portable laptops.
- No-Compromise Practicality: Sacrifice the extra 40% keys doesn't means the 40% wasted practicality. Excluding the cutted numpad , most function keys including arrow keys can be triggered by FN key combos.
- Immersive Gaming Backlight: Geared with preset 20 fascinating backlit modes, you will never get tired of the illuminations. The palette function will fastly retract your bored mood with right vibe defined by yourself.
- Powerful Software Support: Advanced software on standby for more dedicated settings about macros, key reassignments and RGB lighting solutions. Easy to set your most familiar work shortcuts, gaming keybindings and customized 16.8 million colors.
- Keychron K1, A tenkeyless (87-key) ultra-slim wireless mechanical keyboard built for high productivity and a great tactile typing experience.
- Connect the K1 with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or to a single device with the USB Type-C wired option. Pair it with your smartphone, laptop and iPad, and switch amongst the devices swiftly. It offers a highly reliable and broad compatibility Broadcom Bluetooth chipset that is best for home, office and light gaming uses.
- With a unique Mac layout, the tenkeyless K1 has all the necessary Mac function keys while still being compatible with Windows. Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems are included.
- Durable Gateron low profile mechanical switch is 48% slimmer than conventional switch and requires less finger travel for ultimate comfort. The clicky Blue switch provides an unrivaled tactile responsiveness and a lifespan of 50 million keystrokes.
- The keyboard has charming RGB backlight with modern keycap legends to help you type in dim environments; available in 15+ types of flashing light mode. It supports N-key rollover (NKRO) on the wired mode or 6KRO on the wireless mode.
- Two Keycap Sets: Slightly contoured and flat set, or go with the traditional keycap profile set for that familiar look and touch
- Cherry MX Low Profile Switches: A reduced travel distance and actuation point with the same signature durability and precision
- Brushed Aluminum Design: Slim top plate, floating keycaps, and minimalistic, tenkeyless design built with functionality in mind
- Keep It Light with LEDs: Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting and surrounding lightbars with endless customization
- On-the-Fly Controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with no software necessary
- Foldable Mechanical Keyboard 60 percent - Believe it or not, this is the first generation of foldable bluetooth keyboard with mechanical switches on the market.
- Built-in Stand Holder - For iPad, tablet, phone, gives you perfect screen angle. What's more, the holder can magnetically attach to the foldable keyboard.
- Low Profile Mechanical Switches - Offers the speed, accuracy and performance of a mechanical blue switch at half the height. The portable keyboard with the clicky switch features a distinctive sound and tactile feedback.
- Wireless/Wired Mode - Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth 5.1 Mode. The Small Wireless Gaming Keyboard also has wired mode with USB Type-A to USB Type-C cable.
- 600mAh Big Mac - Up to 200 hours with nonstop using under backlight off status, fully charged requires only 2-3 hours. Compact 68 Keys Layout provides typing experience just like the desktop kb you're used to.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the low profile mechanical keyboard
As you already know, research is essential before making any purchase. So, there are some factors you should consider before starting your research. This is important so that you can make your entire buying process as hassle-free as possible.
Remember, your time has as much value as your money. So, there are a few things you should determine which will affect your research as well.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine your course of research on the low profile mechanical keyboard:
- Is this low profile mechanical keyboard serving the purpose of purchase? What are your expectations from the product?
- What functions must the low profile mechanical keyboard have? Are there any specific functions that you are seeking in the product?
- Is there a specific budget, or is the budget flexible?
- Will the low profile mechanical keyboard require maintenance and upkeep costs?
- Are you looking to buy the low profile mechanical keyboard online or offline? What will be the best places to purchase the product?
- Where will you seek reliable information on the low profile mechanical keyboard?
Having multiple options from various brands can get confusing, so ask yourself these questions to narrow down your research.
Once you determine your expectations from the low profile mechanical keyboard and your price range, you decide which ones you must research. The research will help you determine the pros and cons. But before that, where will you get the reliable information to conduct your research?
Sources for Research
It’s 2021, and your best sources for information and research can be found online. Google low profile mechanical keyboard and you will find the best selling online marketplaces available. Visit any or each of them to learn about the specifications and prices given on your low profile mechanical keyboard.
You will be able to find the best deals out of all the options. You can also watch some YouTube videos on the product to see for yourself the functionality of the low profile mechanical keyboard.
Advantages of Buying Products from Online Sites
Online sites provide a variety of benefits that make your selection and buying process easier. Here are some of the advantages of buying products from online sites:
Reliable online sites give you the benefit of comparing prices and finding the best deals. Platforms like Amazon.com work with manufacturers directly to provide better deals. And the coupons and occasional discounts add to it.
There are no intermediaries in between to make the buying process easy. And the best part? No trouble of going to the shop.
Renowned online sites like Newegg, Amazon, Walmart have branches all over the country. Their transaction and delivery policies are reliable compared to other e-commerce platforms.
More Variety – the best part about online shopping platforms. These sites give you access to a vast variety of options to choose from.
Suppose you go to Amazon.com. Search low profile mechanical keyboard and up comes options of the product in different prices, brands, and specs. You get to browse these options from the comfort of your home and save time.
You can choose the one that fits your need from your preferred seller. Yes, online platforms even give you the option to choose your seller.
These online sites have numerous customer reviews of the products shown. So, you know which product is authentic and which seller is authorized. And for these facilities provided, they are trustworthy and credible.
Other additional benefits of shopping from online sites would be the facility of easy return and record of the purchase. Online sites are constantly making changes to make shopping easy and hassle-free from the comfort of our homes.
How to Select the low profile mechanical keyboard
Making your final decision can pose to be a challenge. But worry not. We have a few suggestions to make your selection process easier.
Before that, we would recommend you opt for sites like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, and BestBuy for your purchase.
So the factors you should consider while selecting your low profile mechanical keyboard would be:
Hop on to any of these sites and search the options you have shortlisted. Then compare the prices and look for discounts. Don’t forget to factor in shipping charges as well.
Once you get the best favorable deal, you can opt for the low profile mechanical keyboardto match your need.
Price and brand are somewhat interrelated. Usually, high-end brands charge more. But higher price does not mean a better choice.
So, opt for the brand that meets your need the best.
Factor in the functionality of the product as it is very crucial. Check if the specs meet your need. Consider buying the one that will last in the longer run.
Understand the low profile mechanical keyboard specs and functionality to determine its use for you.
As we mentioned before, online sites usually have a review section. This section is filled with customer feedbacks and even pictures of the product.
Browsing through these reviews is the smartest thing to do. These reviews allow you to comprehend how the product will work for you. You can even determine the pros and cons of these reviews.
Check the rating on the website to learn if the seller is delivering the low profile mechanical keyboard as expected by the other buyers.
All these factors will contribute to choosing your best low profile mechanical keyboard that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the low profile mechanical keyboard. We hope you can make your purchase confidently. Happy Shopping!